PMA CAFE by Aurora Provisions
Enjoy a variety of innovative homemade fare featuring local purveyors and artisan producers. From seasonally inspired soups and salads, to gourmet sandwiches and creative entrees, Aurora Provisions will tempt your taste buds. Fresh pastries and locally roasted coffee are the perfect pairing while you take a break from visiting the galleries. Members receive a 10% discount.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Memorial Day through Columbus Day: Open Mondays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Open year-round for lunch.
No admission is required to dine. Free Wi-Fi. Menu changes daily.
*Please note a limited menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wireless access made possible by Unified Technologies
- seasonal selection daily
- field green salad - greens with lemon vinaigrette and pickled red onion $8.95
- Liv's caesar salad - with garlic croutons & white anchovies $8.95
- with chicken $12.95
studio lunch - cup of soup, a selection of local cheeses, pickles & local breads $10.95
- parisienne - smoked ham, ripe brie, dijon mustard, cornichon & field greens on baguette $8.95
- famous mozzarella - with basil aioli, cucumber & fresh tomato on focaccia $8.95
- roast chicken salad - choice changes daily and served on Russian dark bread with fresh greens $8.95
- roast turkey - with lemon caper aioli, ripe tomato & fresh lettuce on focaccia $8.95
*sandwiches are served with chips or for $3.95 substitute the daily side
- Andalusian meatloaf - served with a demi salad $12.95
- Maine ginger beer, sarsaparilla & root beer, Mexican cola & root beer, San Pellegrino arancita and limonata $2.25
- Coke and diet Coke $1.75
- Poland Spring sparkling water $1.50
- Large San Pellegrino $2.95
- Italian soda $2.75
- Carpe Diem Aurora Blend & Decaffinated coffee, tea $1.85
*enjoy a glass of hand selected wines or local beer
daily selection of aurora treats