Joining the Director's Circle offers you a unique opportunity to become more involved with the Portland Museum of Art and its most devoted supporters. You will be invited to take a closer look at our collections and special exhibitions through the eyes of the director and the curators, and to participate in special programming and events.
Brought together by their love of art and commitment to the community, this prestigious group serves as the core of the museum's support.
Membership support at the Director's Circle level is instrumental in developing and strengthening all areas of the museum, its unique collections, outstanding special exhibitions, and innovative educational programming. Your generous membership support will extend the energy, elegance, and educational values of the PMA into the future.
Click here for a list of the Director's Circle as of 3/6/2013.
- Lectures and social events in conjunction with private previews of special exhibitions
- Unparalleled access to the museum's exhibitions and collections with the director, curators, and artists
- Special membership cards for two adults, with additional cards for all family members age 18 and under
- Complimentary museum admission for your guests when you visit the PMA
- Personally guided private tours of the museum, for you and your guests, when scheduled in advance
- Invitations to private exhibition previews
- Individual curatorial consultation on the care and maintenance of your own art collection
- Invitation to attend the Annual Trustees' Dinner, hosted at the museum as the year's most exclusive evening
- Free admission to 33 major art museums
- Discount of 10% in the PMA Store, and a 20% discount on purchases of $500 or more
- Discount of 25% on one rental of museum facilities
- Special recognition in museum publications
Amy Woodhouse, Chair
William H. Davisson
Mary Louise Norton Hamill
Sharyn M. Howell
Jane N. Hurd
Nancy K. Kaye
Mary Jo Kolkhorst
Laurence H. Rubinstein
For further information, please contact Will Cary, Director of Leadership Gifts and Planned Giving, (207) 775-6148, ext. 3258.
Join or Renew online.